Do you like to have a personal or company website based on Blogger Blog Design? Check out some of the designs here: -
3. Blue Ocean ING Malaysia (Demo)
4. ING Easi for Woman (Demo)
5. Stylo Mum Claptrap (Actual)
6. Stylo Guy Claptrap (Demo)
7. Properties for Sales (Demo)
The benefits are:
- No YEARLY Hosting Fee
- No YEARLY Domain Fee
- Look and Feel like a Website
- Cost Effective
- EASY to Manage or Small Monthly Management Fee
The Service Charge:
- RM699 (No Advertisement) or RM499 (With Advertisement)
- Monthly Management Fee, RM39/month Payable half Yearly
- On site training RM150
- Name: Shiok Guy
- Company: Shiok Desgin Studio
- Email: ShiokDesign@gmail.com
- Phone: +60122082818
1. Create and follow short/long term goals for your business.
The short goals can create early success and the long term goals
can create future success.
2. Create a good first impression. You will not be able to sell
very many products if your visitors think your web site looks
3. Stop procrastinating and start finishing all your business
tasks. Do one at a time. Do not get caught up thinking that you
can never get them all done.
4. Develop a relationship with all your visitors and customers.
Tell them how much you appreciate them visiting your web site or
buying your product.
5. Hire a business coach to help improve yourself and business.
They could help increase your sales, motivate you, balance your
6. Stay away from being too comfortable with your income or
life. You should always be making new goals for yourself and
developing new sales ideas.
7. Stay away from becoming a workaholic. Your mind needs time
away from your business life. This will help your brain think
clearly while working.
8. Look for different ways to prove your business and products
to your audience. You could collect testimonials, hold surveys,
do scientific tests, etc.
9. Save time and money using ad submitters. You will reach a
larger part of your target audience far more quickly than by
manually submitting your ad.
10. Try new business ideas and strategies. Do not be afraid of
changing what you're doing. You could try out technology,
advertising, marketing, etc.
1. Most people want to win over others. Tell your prospects how their family or friends will admire them if they buy your product.
2. Most people want to associate with others that have the same interests. Give your prospects a free membership in a private chat room just for them.
3. Most people want a clean environment. Tell your prospects that you'll donate a percentage of your profits to help clean the environment.
4. Most people want to eat good food. Give your customers free coupons to a nice restaurant when they purchase your product.
5. Most people need or want new information to absorb. Give your customers a free ebook or tip sheet when they purchase your product.
6. Most people want to avoid or end pain. Tell your prospects how much pain and problems they will avoid or end if they buy your product.
7. Most people want to gain pleasure. Tell your prospects how much pleasure or the benefits they will gain, if they purchase your product.
8. Most people don't want to miss out on a major opportunity that they could regret in the future. Tell your prospects you'll be raising the price shortly.
9. Most people want to have good health and live longer. Give your prospects free coupons to a fitness club when they buy your product.
10 Minutes a Day to Organize Your Office
No time to organize your office? Follow these daily steps to
organize and then maintain your office.
1. On Mondays, de-clutter your office. Remove at least one item
which you don't use at least monthly. Take those personal items
off your desk. Throw away pens that don't work. Reduce your
ketchup/salt/napkin supply by 90%.
2. On Tuesdays, take inventory. Review your supplies and make a
list or place an order. Take a few minutes to look through an
office supply catalog. You'll find a myriad of useful organizing
3. Think on Wednesdays. How can you make better use of your
computer? Can you develop a spreadsheet to help organize some
aspect of your job? Do you need to find and register for a
computer class? Do it today.
4. Thursday is sorting day. Go through all those business cards
and small pieces of paper which have accumulated throughout the
week. Put them where they belong. Also put away any reference
materials you've been using.
5. Have fun filing on Fridays. End your week by cleaning up all
the paper lying around your office. Purge your files. Have a
mean and clean filing system which you can actually use.
Then have a wonderful weekend.
2. Give visitors a freebie for filling out your online survey or they usually won't. Surveys will give your business valuable intelligence for your business
3. Enhance the power of your ad copy benefits by using attention getting words, highlighting keywords, using color, bolding key phrases, underlining, etc.
4. Give your visitors tons of choices so they don't get the feeling of being controlled. Offer them a variety of ways to order, contact you, navigate, etc.
5. Put yourself in your visitors shoes. Design your site for them, not for yourself. Create your product around your visitors not because you would buy it.
6. Get free advice from successful online business owners. Participate in business chat rooms and message boards to chat with them.
7. Use your free bonuses to create an urgency for your visitors to buy. Only offer them for a limited time with your main product.
8. Offer your customers extra add-on products at the point of purchase. For example, if they are buying an electronic toy try to sell batteries with it.
9. Make your visitors feel good about themselves by giving them compliments. If they feel good they will also feel good about buying from your web site.
10. Add multiple profits to your web site. If you're selling business books try to sell business services, courses and supplies too.
Bad breath in children does occur, but how do you handle it? If an adult who unknowingly had chronic bad breath spoke to a group of friends, that group would probably not make it obvious. If a child with chronic bad breath is talking to a group of friends, chances are the group will not have the maturity to deal with it and will probably look away or fan their hand, acting in a way that makes the child with bad breath embarrassed. When bad breath in children does occur it is important to treat it and prevent further occurrences.
Something Stinks: Chronic Bad Breath
Ever wonder why someone with chronic bad breath went around talking to everyone, even in close circles? That is because the person probably had no clue they suffered chronic bad breath, since people cannot smell their own halitosis. During school and in after school activities children participate regularly in interacting with other students which is why bad breath in children should be treated immediately.
If you are not sure if your breath smells bad or not, ask a good friend to let you know. Bad breath happens to everyone at some point and there is nothing to feel ashamed about. You will often find yourself around someone with chronic bad breath, and just remember to that person with the same dignity you would like to be treated with.
What Causes Bad Breath in Children? Children, like adults, can develop halitosis a couple of ways.
• First of all, certain foods and even drinks can create temporary bad breath in children. Some known offenders include onions and garlic, but items kids usually eat that cause bad breath include pop, certain juices and cheese.
• Some children are not big fans of brushing or flossing, yet failing to do both regularly will create chronic bad breath.
• Thirdly, a dry mouth or post nasal drip from a cold or allergies can create halitosis. Snoring or breathing through the mouth can also cause chronic bad breath in children as this contributes to a dry mouth.
• Relax. It’s likely not serious. According to WebMD, halitosis is rarely a side affect of more serious health conditions in children. And according to a Journal of Pediatrics study performed in 1999, bad breath in children is caused either by dry mouth or the nasal cavity.
Combating a Child’s Bad Breath
First, look at what your child is eating. Do you serve up garlic or spicy dishes for dinner each night? Is your child a big fan of cheese? If so, try cutting back on the dairy and garlic. Make sure that regular brushing and flossing is occurring, even if you have to stand by and check. To make this more fun, take your child to the grocery store and allow him or her to pick out their toothbrush and toothpaste. If your child is older, it is important to note that alcohol and tobacco cause chronic bad breath. Finally, make sure your child regularly sees a dentist to have his or her teeth cleaned. These appointments are also a good time to talk with the child’s dentist about halitosis.
The most important part of helping a child with bad breath is to be sensitive and not make the child feel embarrassed or self-conscious. Bad breath is a part of life and something everyone encounters. By zeroing in on the cause, and taking care of it, you can quickly eliminate and prevent bad breath in children.
Sunglasses for children should be one of your top priorities to provide for your child as a parent. Usually kids need the sunglasses more than us adults, because in most cases (not all) they are outside more than us. The harmful UV rays are especially more harmful to children, being that they are not as developed as adults and their eyesight should be treated with fragile care.
Children have the option to wear cute, fun, funky and even fashionable sunglasses. With the styles they are coming out with now days, kids have a lot more options than we do as adults! You can give them sparkly horn-rimmed sunglasses, cat eye sunglasses, star or heart shaped sunglasses, and the sort. Little girls can even sport wearing Barbi around if they please.
Children’s sunglasses are not just all about the awesome and fun decoration, but to keep them safe against the suns UV rays. If there is one thing that is in common with adult and children sunglasses, is that they both provide the same protection to fight against the suns harmful rays.
You can purchase your child some sunglasses at Wal-Mart or even the Pearl Vision store if you please. There are even specialty shops just for sunglasses for both adults and children alike. If you go to an eye doctor you may even receive a cleansing cloth, a case to set them in and cleaning spray to keep them clean. Make sure that both you and your children are protected from UV rays, the best way to do this is to go get a pair of sunglasses!
You can also purchase sunglasses online at different various online stores. They may even provide you with better quality (unless it is a specialty shop, of course). If you want to ensure the quality of sunglasses that you are getting, make sure to compile a list of questions to ask the clerk or whoever you are purchasing your sunglasses from.